Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day 29: My life in music

Today's topic is five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories. There is no way I could ever condense that list down to five songs. It was tough just keeping down to ten, but these first five sum up my years growing up through high school well:

Nsync still elicits the same kind of giddy, guilt-free happiness I felt as a teenager every time I listened to them.


I was listening to Michael Jackson in the womb. He's a staple of my childhood and Bad was always my favorite one of his.


I loved (and still do) Third Eye Blind's self titled album in high school. I still listen to this song over and over.

I love this whole album, and I still, after all these years, can't get enough of this song.


This is actually my favorite song of all time.

 
 
These next songs have been added to my favorite list more recently:
 

I got to see the Foo Fighters perform this one live a few years ago.


 
 This is my favorite Journey song:
 

 
I haven't been able to get enough of this song lately:
 



 
Or this one:
 

 
And I love soundtracks. The Fountain is such an outstanding movie, and the soundtrack is just as good all on its own. This song from the sountrack literally gives me the chills and usually makes me cry.
 


No comments:

Popular Posts