If you're like me, and wish you already owned the Bag End Lego set, then you'll love to see this. The designers at Lego who originally designed the set, made a life-sized Bag End out of legos. Just watch and see. It's incredible. I wish I could have seen it myself at Comic Con.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was out running on the beach today and it looked as though huge cotton balls had been strewn across the shore. Up close it almost loo...
-
Oh my goodness, this is so overdo it's ridiculous! I got this award from the lovely Hermione over at Mon Blog Totale! like a mon...
-
click to enlarge Check out this killer line up for this year's Coachella! I've never wanted to go more than I do now and I thin...
-
I have no idea what to call this story for Blogtember because there just isn't enough of it yet. I hope you enjoy. To say that I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment