Monday, March 17, 2014

Dream House: Dining Rooms

I'm not big on dining rooms. Not my favorite room in the house. I think my favorite idea is mixing a library with the dining area.


 photo Cynthia_Frank_EDC_05_13_de.jpg
 photo mac-ii-new-york-city-200612-2_1000.jpg
 photo charles-allem-new-york-200704-3_1000.jpg
 photo JillVanTosh_EDC3-08.jpg
 photo thomas-britt-inc-missouri-201007_1000.jpg

So that last one is a bit dramatic. I think I would prefer another color on the walls rather than black, but I love the glossy paint. Looking at this collection of photos doesn't really give me a better idea of what I want, though. I'd have to find some amazing way to combine a lot of the features in these rooms.

Happy Monday everyone!

P.S. I'll be posting part 1 of 2 of the end of my short story on Thursday!

No comments:

Popular Posts