Friday, April 8, 2016

Dream House: Entry Board

 photo FB- Floor Plan 3.30.16.jpg

Last year I had so much fun collecting inspiration photos for my dream house. This year I wanted to use a floor plan I adapted myself and design it room by room using digital design boards as though it was my own house. I haven't been this excited about a make believe design project since design school. I've been delayed the first few months of this year with real design work and my novel (that still isn't done), but I finally got around to finishing up the plan above. It's probably quite a bit bigger than any house I'll end up living in, but you never know, and I wanted to have a few guest rooms just for the fun of showcasing different themes.

For obvious reasons, I thought I'd start with the entry.


 photo Entry plan.jpg

 photo Entry board rev.jpg

Paint: Sherwin Williams Slate Tile SW7624
Area rug: Overstock Safavieh Antiqued Vintage rug
Console table: West Elm Lacquer Storage Console
Side Chair: Wayfair Clairborne side chair
Side Chair Fabric: Maharam Chenille Cord, Tide (407808-003)
Table Lamp: Pottery Barn Glazed Glass Lamp
Mirror: Overstock


No comments:

Popular Posts