Monday, September 21, 2009

Paris!


I've been noticing lately that Paris seems to be a popular topic not just in blogs, but in conversation with my friends as well. It must have something to do with fashion week going on, or maybe it's just that I really want to go! There was a post this morning from A Cup of Jo about Parisian photographer for fashion week; Nichole at little brown pen is currently in Paris so her most recent posts have all referred to Paris. She has a flickr group called Your Paris, a collection of fellow bloggers' photos of Paris. Very cool. Here's one I really like:
                                            From maialarkin
I was also on All Things Lovely and Kylie has a piece of art with the Eiffel Tower that is absolutely dreamy; and Alicia over at Bloom, Grow, Love had a post the other day about having dreamed about Paris. Apparently I'm not the only one with Paris on the brain.


No comments:

Popular Posts