Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I thought I'd take the time to introduce myself in more detail. My name is Amanda and I've gotten into blog-reading so much so in the last year that I felt the urge to start my own. As my profile says, I am an interior designer working and living in Santa Monica, CA. And as my blog title so clearly says, I love the beach and everything pertaining to it! I am also a writer, which I do in my spare time, but hope to someday turn into a career. I have many interests which include, but are not limited to design, art (and what an awesome way to portray my love for art and the ocean and where I live all in the above picture! I'm not sure who the artist is unfortunately, but such a beautiful piece!), music, movies, books, food, my friends and more that I just can't think of at the moment.


I do have a habit of blabbing on and on about things and I tend to change the subject quite a bit so in the interest of not sounding like too much of a blabber I'll leave you here for now. There will be more to come!


Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Popular Posts