Monday, October 19, 2009

13 Days of Halloween

After seeing commercial after commercial for ABC Family's 13 nights of halloween starting today I got the idea to do the same on my blog. So starting today, I will only be blogging about Halloween until the big day in two weeks :)

I personally love Halloween. After Christmas, it's my favorite holiday. One of my favorites things to do for Halloween is watch scary movies. Well, to be honest, I won't watch any that are that scary. I think the scariest movie I own is Scream and that is quite enough to get me in the spirit lol. Here are some of my favorites:


This one's a must! I have to watch it every year on Halloween!


I love this movie! No idea why I don't own it! A few Halloweens ago my roommates and I went to see this one at the El Capitan theater on Hollywood Blvd.


Classic! Haha, I own the whole trilogy!


Well, this is more of a classic than Scream lol. I love this movie :)

P.S. The following are the movies the ABC Family Channel is showing for their 13 nights of Halloween:
1. The Goonies
2. Beetlejuice
3. The Addams Family
4. The Addams Family Values
5. The Mask
6. Hocus Pocus
7. Casper meets Wendy
8. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
9. Corpse Bride
10. Edward Scissorhands
11. The Haunted Mansion
12. Scooby Doo 1 & 2
13. Batman
14. Batman Returns
15. Batman Forever
(I never would have thought of the Batman series, but I guess it is pretty fitting)

No comments:

Popular Posts