Part clown-part monster, this cupcake character is pure fun. Reusable silicone baking cups with attached feet form colorful bodies, or you can use standard baking cups.
To make it, follow these steps:
1. Start with store-bought or homemade cupcakes.
2. Smooth tinted green icing over cupcake top.
3. Dip 3-inch pieces of lollipop sticks into icing for arms, and then pipe the hands, smoothing with fingers dipped in cornstarch.
4. Arrange black licorice or sugar-coated chewy candies for hair.
5. Stick white disk-shape candies and chocolate pieces onto the frosted cupcake for eyeballs.
6. Use purchased gel frosting to pipe on details, such as blood vessels in eyes or a squiggly mouth. They're your little monsters, so invent away!
Learn how to make the rest here.
Looks like Martha Stewart has even better ones though!
And speaking of cupcakes, check out this really yummy pumpkin cupcake from A Cup of Jo.