Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's always odd when things like this happen...

And I just had to share this with you. It's random, I know, but I've been listening to a band called Talk Talk and their album called Natual History, which is a greatest hits type of album, while writing. Now, there is one song, Life is What you Make it, which you can listen to below, that they have two versions of on the album: one is the original and the other is the live version. Yesterday on my iPod it played the original version first and then the very next song was the live version and I thought "how funny! I was just thinking how ironic it would be if it played the live version right after when the song first started!" and I got my wish lol. Now today, just a few minutes ago, I have it playing on iTunes and the live version played first followed by the original version. I just have to laugh. So odd right?! It's almost like deja vu or something that when it happens, you think how odd!

I had to share that with someone! Enjoy!

No comments:

Popular Posts