Friday, April 30, 2010

The Magician


So I did finish The Magician...like a week ago lol. And I loved it! Can't wait to read the next one, I'm just waiting for it to be available at the library. I hate waiting! I would so go out and buy it, but I'm on an unemployment budget!

Although, I did cave and buy one book the other day, but only because it was so cheap and it's one of those books you can read in a few ours and it's just such a great pick-me-up! It's called "One of Those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies" by Sonya Sones (check out her other books here. they're all fantastic!) and it's written in prose, hense the quick read.


And I did start reading Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen, but I'm not liking it as much as Pride and Prejudice, but we shall see.

Alright, I've said my piece for the day and I'll see you on Monday! Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Glad you enjoyed the book and I hope you have a great weekend!

Brandi said...

It was a good book, I completely agree. I want the next one to come out!

Popular Posts