Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lovely relaxing Spa weekend

So this will be my last post this week (I know, I've been slacking this week, but I've been writing my story instead so it's a good thing), unless I feel up to posting my pictures for the week on Sunday, but I'll be going to visit my Aunt in Temecula with my mom from Friday until Sunday. I'm very excited to see her. We haven't seen her since last September when her son got married (my cousin Bret. See that post here; apparently, I never did a part 2 lol).


Anyway, we're planning on seeing Robin Hood at the theater on Friday and then going to the Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa in Corona on Saturday and I'm sure we'll be eating a lot of food and pigging out as we usually do when we visit my Aunt. I can't wait!

Also, I'm extremely excited to have my best friend and fellow blogger, Angela, over tonight. We haven't seen each other in four months and I haven't seen any of my friends from LA since I moved back to Oxnard and I haven't been happy about that at all. And we'll be watching the 2 hour season finale of Grey's Anatomy along with my mom at 9p. This all just makes today the best day ever, not to mention an awesome start to the best weekend ever!

I went looking for a Grey's Anatomy picture and found some really good ones (the last two are really making me miss Burke, but isn't that last one just great?!):




I wish you all a happy weekend! What will you be up to?

No comments:

Popular Posts