Monday, August 9, 2010
Art of the Week
It's been forever since I've done art of the week so I thought I'd share some photographs from Carol Henry, whom I found when I was at my dentist last Friday (when I had the right side of my mouth numbed to get cavities filled. funny stuff). I thought the pieces were so pretty I had to look her up!
Learn more about the photographer here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
-
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
-
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
-
the Teen edition, which I own, modeled after the Twilight Series covers I just finished reading Wuthering Heights last night (and I don'...
-
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...



1 comment:
I absolutely love the last piece -- I would happily hang that in any room of my home.
Post a Comment