Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 21: The best of my posts

Here are my five favorites posts from my own blog in no particular order:

1. Something's Gotta Give



This is one of my most popular posts on my blog. I've actually recieved emails from people requesting dimensioned plans of the house, especially the kitchen. Now that I think of it, I wonder if I still have that email. I did send the reader the dimensioned plan and I would love to see the outcome if they indeed did build the kitchen.

2. Failing

This one is of a video of James Cameron's TED talk about creativity and the necessity of failing. Awesome way to spend 18 minutes.

3. Eclectic Design



I love floor plans. Love them. They're like pieces of art to me. And space planning is by far my favorite aspect of interior design. This post features some of architecture's most daring and creatively designed residences.

4. What if money didn't matter.

This video is so inspirational. I try not to watch it at work because it's bound to make me tear up.

5. My first letter to my future husband


P.S. I actually discovered that my post of Gerard Butler's house in New York is the all time most popular post on my blog. Interesting.

No comments:

Popular Posts