Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6: What do I do?

If I couldn't answer with my job, how would I answer the question, "what do you do?"

image via pinterest
 
 
I'm a creator. A storyteller. An artist. A designer. I see images and shapes and translate them into a story. I weave words and shape fictional characters into believable landscapes. I make the fantastical tangible. I make imagination my daily reality.
 
I'm obsessed with music because most of the above is not possible without music. Music is a story in sound, notes, and beat. I am a learner. I read: about people, the world, magic, and health. I fill my days with as much color and beauty as possible. And I would not be fulfilled if I wasn't finding that next object, story, idea, or design to satisfy my creative appetite. 
 


No comments:

Popular Posts