Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Thank u


 
I'm having a serious flashback moment right now. It all started with Bree playing this song and now I'm listening to Jagged Little Pill, and the few songs I remember liking from Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie. That album was weird, by the way (it was funny becuase I thought I'd liked the whole album and then I started listening to it and couldn't remember what I liked about it. I told my coworker that the 90's we so weird).
 
And remember how controversial this video was? I remember it being a big thing when it came out, simply because Alanis was naked throughout the video.
 
All my high school years are coming back...I'm not sure that's a good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Alanis Morissette....it's been a while since I've listened to the Thank You song. Thank you for posting it.
I love that you found forgiveness in your heart for your dad. It takes time and strength.

Popular Posts