Friday, September 6, 2013

Three months

If I could take three months off from my life and do anything in the world, I would:

Travel. Everywhere.

Well, maybe not everywhere, but all the places I've always wanted to see like:

                     
                   
I would go ziplining, and I still haven't seen the Grand Canyon
                   
Florida: Disneyworld, and the World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando
 
Of course, my best friend would have three months off too, so she would come with me. I'm not sure one could actually fit all of these destinations into three months, but it would be worth trying.
 
And I think the first and last weeks of those three months would be spent catching up on sleep. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

Bree Klipfel said...

I would love to go to Europe again- LOndon is definitely on my list of places to see.

Popular Posts