Friday, July 25, 2014

Best Movie Poster. Ever.

 photo Hobbit3.jpg

I just saw this and got the chills. I already love The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. I'm also one of those weird people that loves dragons so much I often imagine what it would be like if a dragon flew by overhead. How big would it be? (I mean, really that's tough to visualize. There isn't anything to compare that sight to except an airplane and they don't get that low to the ground.) Would it be a monstrous dragon that immediately started charring everything to bits and eating people, or would it be one of intelligence that was simply curious? Either way, I think I'd be too in awe at the sight of it to move. (Plus, the dragons in my stories are of the latter kind, so that's just how I imagine them.)

So this movie poster just takes the cake for me. I really cannot wait for this.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But you remember that Smaug isn't a very intellectual dragon, right?
Plus, we named smog in his honor!
It is a great poster.
I'm celebrating the 7th anniversary of Harry Potter book 7 this past week, not to mention his birthday and yours!

Popular Posts