Thursday, July 31, 2014
A Magical Birthday
Happy Birthday to
JK Rowling
and Harry Potter, one of my favorite fictional characters of all time.
P.S.
Daniel Radcliffe's
birthday was the 23rd.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Thanks Melanie!!
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
Gerard Butler in NY
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
Freestanding Bathtubs
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
Wuthering Heights
the Teen edition, which I own, modeled after the Twilight Series covers I just finished reading Wuthering Heights last night (and I don'...
Merry Christmas!!
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...
No comments:
Post a Comment