Thursday, February 9, 2012
Out of Print Clothing
I was looking through the new issue of House Beautiful and came across this tote bag from Outofprintclothing.com! I immediately went through the roof with excitement: my favorite story of all time with a picture of a peacock! (I'm not sure if you've noticed lately, but I'm obsessed with peacocks!)
This is actually the original artwork by Hugh Thompson from the original cover of Pride & Prejudice. It's only $18 and for every item you purchase on outofprintclothing they donate a book to a community in need through their partner Books for Africa. (Visit their website to find out more about what you can do to help communities in Africa be enriched from the joy of reading.)
Needless to say, I was sold and bought one right away! I can't wait to use it! Check out all their other amazingly cool products that feature covers from some of your favorite classic novels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
-
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
-
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...
-
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
-
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...

1 comment:
that's a nice stuff here :)
especially this link, thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment